Tuesday 29 September 2009

when the blogger had 8 hours of classes.

10 - 11 AM, DK2, CRIMINAL LAW, DR JAL

Dr Jal
Yo, how's progress for your assignment? Ada tak buka beg kedua?

All
?? Beg kedua ??

Dr Jal
Selalunya balik cuti kan ada dua beg? Satu beg baju, satu beg buku. Ada tak buka beg kedua?


11 AM - 12 PM, DK2, CONFLICT OF LAW, DR AZMI

someone: "doctor, you said you'd give us our assignment question today."
"... oops. forgot. k, let's do it now. what question do you want ar?"
all: ^_^"
*click to see what he typed*


Topic: What happens if a tort @ civil wrong occurs in Country A, but you sue in Country B?

Dr Azmi
So this is the scenario: We went on a class trip to... to... Angkor Wat. And during the trip, some of you annoy me. "You're so annoying!" I say. So I trick you and lock up in one of the temples in Angkor Wat. So you're very upset, you're crying, hungry, thirsty... Then I let you out. When we get back to Malaysia, you sue me. You know, for pain and suffering, "there were cockroaches..." etc etc.


Topic: Why judges sometimes make lousy decisions in conflict of law cases.

Dr Azmi
This is probably the largest Conflict of Law class in. The. WORLD! I know you're here because you think you can pass. I know k. I KNOW. Usually in the UK, it's only about five people, and they're seriously all NERDY. No life. Like me. *sighs morosely*


Dr Azmi
Please read the Reciprocal Enforcement Judgment Act, and there's this very good article explaining enforcement -i think he wrote wan lol-, which I will photostat and I will GIVE to you. Yes! Yes! I will! You spoilt brats.


12 - 2 PM, DK1, FAMILY LAW, DATIN

Datin
Ada orang kahwin untuk cinta. Ada orang, kahwin untuk dapatkan zuriat, untuk tunjukkan, "Yes! I am complete!"

Datin
Yang sakit tu isteri. Yang nak mati pun isteri. Bila anak dilahirkan, dan isteri tak mati, yang dapat ribuan ucapan tahniah tu ialah... suami. Pikir-pikirkanlah.

Datin
You know the saying, "bagai pinang dibelah dua?" You know why people always say couples look alike? You will choose your candidates (partners) according to features that you like about yourself. I don't know what you guys think, but I think I have nice teeth. Jadi kalau aku nak kahwin, aku akan pastikan teman aku tu giginya tak bersilang-silang.


and then john said something which i felt was funny but which i think is a bit inappropriate to put up here. ahaha.


*pardon me, law joke incoming*

Datin
Kini, isteri bukan lagi chattel. Isteri ialah... ialah...

Jack
Fixture.

ROFL.



3 - 4 PM, BS2, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW TUTORIAL, DR JOHAN

Topic: Emergency laws in operation in an Emergency.

Chelsea
Dr Johan, Dr Johan, what is Popcorn?

Dr Johan
Not Popcorn... EPOPCO...


4 - 6 PM, BS4, ORAL SKILLS FOR LAW, MS GILL



Topic: Electing a chairperson for the debate. (Jack was chosen)

Ms Gill
So what does a chairperson do?

*silence*

Chelsea
Sit on a chair.

2 comments:

chelsea said...

lol....epopco v popcorn...it really sounds lk popcorn leh...

hwei said...

-_-""""""""""""""""""""""""""