Sunday 27 September 2009

typical.

last week's sermon: consumerism.
today's sermon: sex. oook, it was 'new trends in sexuality', but mr julian focused on sex, see.

Me

So did you guys go out for CG on Friday?

Adrian
No. So we're gonna do DOUBLE this Friday. Consumerism... and Sex.


if there's any relation at all between the two, it's a pretty awkward one.


Sam
Eh, so, are we gonna do Consumerism or Sex this Friday?

Me
Adrian said we're doing both.

Sam
O_O Ooooooo~

Desmond
I know, I know - Sex, from a consumer's point of view. Ahhhh. *bangga*


sex consumption?

...

a-ha-ha.


-after church-


Desmond
Tze Wei, you just follow my car. I won't bother telling you directions.

Me
Ya, please don't bother.


i terhilang while following desmond's car to seaview.


-makan time-

desmond and ching sze. (ching sze is so pretttttty! *ignores des* =P)


Desmond
I was just telling Sam how you've improved and then --

Me
Har. I improved ar?

Desmond
... I was just telling Sam how you've improved a little bit.

Me
A little bit?

Sam
Nah, I think you only got better at forgetting directions.


see. i was just telling louis that sam is desmond's disciple.


Sam
(to louis) You're pretty good with directions eh. Are you a local?

Me
He's from Kuching.

Sam
That's even worse. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? Ashamed? You should go jump off a cliff! ...for starters!

Me
For starters? How can I do anything else d after jumping off a cliff??


*types in nokia-san*


Sam
Oh. I keep forgetting that. (to desmond) Now I understand your silence.

Desmond
*nods wisely* From now on, I'm only going to say 'yes' and 'no'. Then you got nothing to blog about d. I.e. "I asked Desmond something and he said: Yes. *tu tu tu tu*"


*types in nokia-san*


Desmond
o_O! In class do people like you???

Louis
Nope.


yup. typical sunday.


sam: "why're you taking our picture?"

No comments: