Monday 6 July 2009

the island of no return.

for the freshies. =D

i had my first taste of being a senior today. being a senior, and being a senior during orientation week are two different things. i think everyone here (on the island) can relate to that. hee.

but am a teeny bit disappointed. i asked the juniors how was orientation so far, did they think they'd enjoy doing law, why they chose to do law, etc. but they were in such a hurry to get my signature that they up and left almost before they could finish saying, "cuz my parents told me to take law". i remembered wanting to say everything i could about my hopes, my dreams, even my fears of this course to every senior who asked. or am i remembering faulty information? =(

there was this one girl and one guy who made an impression on me though. er. can't remember the girl's name. haha. i think it was jus tine? hmm. awesome girl. interested, confident, friendly. i told her how i got a chiding for wearing white socks on the very first day. aha. the other guy is now my buddy. woohoo. lau zhong yan. i promote him here. hm hm.

eh, i'm not ham sap ok. i'm supposed to pick a guy buddy this year. our buddy line alternate between guys and girls every year.

speaking of that, i was milling around this group of *ahem* good-*ahem*better-looking guys, hoping they'd ask for my signature. but they didn't. ish. apa ni. zap went my theory of "freshies are more likely to approach you if you walk alone". ah, but then. this good-better-looking guy was coming up to me for my signature, and i was like, oh yeah, future buddy coming woohoo, and then.

will: "hey tse hwei! can i have your car-keys please?"

good-
better-looking guy went away. and never came back. uh...

it's okay though. my new little buddy is okay too. i was thinking, if i can't get good-better-looking, cute will do.

again, i stress that i am not ham sap. bweh.

7 comments:

ray said...

hahahaahah ! I laughed so hard while going thru this post LOL !

Stefienoki said...

u r not ham sap... but u r... dunno how to describe... lol

Adrian Benjamin Lim said...

apala..senior ni...

tak ham sap tapi gatal sikit kot...lolz

saun said...

hamsap

Jackson Yee said...

U r so cute~~~ together with ur little buddy.. another thing is..

I 1st time visit ur blog via Kock Sin's recommendation..

Another thing is....

Leng zai juniors only got like 2 only~~~


Urs... considered "cute"~~~~~ and really

he is very helpful to me~~~

Cheers~~~~~~

Support my blog as welll~~~

Though might not as -g-o-o-d- BETTER than urs...
.


Ciaoz

Unknown said...

nah....you are just desperate!! Whahahahahah!

hwei said...

[Ray] What's so funny? Cehhh.

[Seoks] NOT ham sap. Period. =P

[Abang] Ham sap dan gatal ada apa beza, bang? Ahahahaha~

[Shaun] Slanderer.

[Jackson] Owh, got two only izit? Show me please. I only saw the guy out of the corner of my eye. Now hilang d. Hm hm. And you tell me to visit your blog which you declared is dead! Ish!

[Chee Kean] BWEH. Mana ada. BWEH.