Monday 27 July 2009

cars on campus. ya, i know you're getting bored with this. *sepak*

mpmum says.

ya, k, since you want to read something else, let's talk about how i got lost thrice in two days.

SUNDAY
#1 Missed the turning into PJ and started going on the road to Shah Alam/Klang. tried looking for signboards the way I always do in Malacca, but all I got was Jalan Tun Sambanthan. Like, dude, I know you're a super berjasa guy and all, but I really don't like seeing your name anymore. No offense to his offspring. The way I escaped back to PJ was pure genius, and I shall not waste such intelligence here. Hm hm.

#2 Missed too many turnings while looking for Pei Ling's house in SS2.
Me
"How'd you know it was my car?"
Pei Ling
"Yours is the only Malacca car driving around ok. Somemore with that determined look. XD"

And then she proceeds to laugh and declare that all her life she never thought she'd meet someone worse than her.


MONDAY
#3 Missed the turning back to PJ after exiting the KL gate. That itself is another story. Because I didn't park in UM. Anyway. We were so lost we even contemplated visiting a certain friend I know in Shah Alam, and we even waved at Sunway Pyramid.

there's no need to recount the other times i got lost. and i know PKV members will never understand why for the life of me i can't remember how to get to the PKV booth.

i'm so used to hearing "sms me when you get back" and receiving smses like this:

"please misscall or sms me when you get home. (the malacca home and not someplace else)"


yeah. for people like me, who live such extraordinary lives, it's difficult not to feel cared for or loved.

aha.



public: actually we're waiting for you to grow up / get a GPS.

No comments: