Friday 10 July 2009

and so i got myself a very clever buddy.

yao ying: "eh, your buddy doesn't remember your name leh. the JKOs asked him who was his buddy, and he said 'sin yao ying'."

-later-

me: "eh, you. you don't remember my name eh."
buddy: "eh how you know wan?" (apa ni, never try to deny also)
me: "i know a lot of things wan. -_-"
buddy: "you remember my name meh?"
me: "lau zhong yan la!"
buddy: "eh? how come you know wan?"
me: "i make effort to remember ok. -_-!"
buddy: "oh, like that."
me: "what's my name?"
buddy: "er, how are you today ar, buddy?"
me: "fine, thank-- eh apa ni (bodoh). what's my name?"
buddy: "actually i'm rushing to class, so..."
me: "what's my name!"
buddy: "bye! see you later!"


anyway. this is for shan ping. no internet connection in the house yet, so my limited time in the law library will have to do for blogging time.
camwhore #1

2 comments:

Stefienoki said...

LOL!! seems like ur buddy doesn't really need you ar... haha... names also din want to take the effort to remember...

hwei said...

Aiseh. Mm hou zoi kong ah. Ngo hou siong sam. Uh... Wah ceh, Cantonese hebat. =P