Thursday 15 May 2008

The Mind has been liberated

So I shall burden you guys with updates.

#1 12 May 2008

  • Hey justin kek just msged me n ask if u could go 2 sch on weds 2 give a talk 2 d lower sixers. N could u call any1 who got 4 flat too?

Right.

I can only imagine:

  • ....

Don't want to say what I imagine la. -_-"

Here's what I replied:

  • Er better not la. My study habits not very edifying wan. ^_^"

Thinking back though, maybe I should've gone. Because I know very well that I do not deserve what I got for STPM, and that the real credit goes to God, and this could've been a chance for me to tell people that, and to encourage the Christians who would be dying over having to skip extra classes for CF.

I didn't.

=(

Regret.

I remember one line by Trip from Star Trek that I find hard to leave behind. It was during a visit by the group labelled V'tosh ka'tur (Vulcans without logic) - A group of Vulcans that chose to leave the Vulcan home-planet to find a balance between emotion and logic instead of continually suppressing their emotions. Trip was particularly close with a Vulcan named Kov. One fine day, Kov received a transmission that said that his father was dying, but Kov refused to return to his ailing father, because "we said our goodbyes 20 years ago". Trip then began to casually relate his own experience with the emotion Regret, and then looked at Kov in the eye and said:

  • Regret is one of the strongest and saddest emotions. It's one emotion you never want to have. If it's possible, you should avoid it.

True, true.

Shall avoid it the next time it calls.


#2 13 May 2008

Attempted to make it to Giant on my own.


...


Psst. Your cue to recoil in horror.


#3 13 May 2008

Was trying to teach Ken how to make gubahan corak selang-seli for his Art exam the next day.

5 words:

Completely. Lacking. In. Artistic. Skills.

'Nuff said.


#4
14 May 2008


Went for a BBQ with Form 6-mates after prayer meet. Yep, I don't call them ex-classmates. Cuz they still are my classmates! =D

Called Benny up and asked him how to get to Pantai Kundor, and he said:
  • From your church, you go straighttttttttttttt up only. Then straight straight d you'll reach the Everly Resort, formerly known as Riviera Bay. Then further on, you will see a signboard that says turn left to Pantai Puteri. After turning left after the signboard, you go straightttttttttttt somemore. Then you will come to Tanjung Samudera on your right. On your left, you can see us already.

So simple right?

After 3 seconds of hanging up, his instructions became this (in my mind):

  • Straighttttttttttttt. The <blank> Resort (Riviera Bay). Signboard that says turn left to Pantai Puteri. Left after signboard, straightttttttttttt somemore. <blank> On your <blank>, you can see us already.

It happens.

A lot.

So I overshot and was sensible enough to realize that I'd been driving for like forever. So I called Benny and then made a U-turn. Then after awhile, he called and said,

  • Tze Wei, I just saw your car overshot us d leh!

Me: Izzit??

  • Don't brake! Don't brake! Got car behind you!

Good time with the classmates though. Will blog about it when I get the pictures from Wan Ting and Shiek Ching. My cameraphone wasn't very good in the dark. ^_^"


#5 14 & 15 May 2008

Been tutoring Ken for his exam next week. 5 words:

I. Am. A. Science. Dropout.

'Nuff said.

(well, at least I'm good at summing up stuff in 5 words)



p/s: wondering how the classmates managed to go home in their sea-soaked clothes.

No comments: