Friday 23 May 2008

I Heard Music

Strumming of a guitar.

Music.

So rare in the neighbourhood.

I think people are probably bored of only hearing a piano resound through the neighbourhood (noise travels fast and furious in Bukit Katil).

I'd heard the folks next door play the guitar before, but it was very soft, like now! (just now)

So excited.

Then... I realized... the sound was coming from under the laptop. Meaning...

From the little holes underneath for the speaker.

Rupanya...

Frederick's blog got music wan.

Ish.

*sedih*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe. you really ought to be a standup comedian!!

hwei said...

Very funny meh? Ish. You laugh at my misery! -_-

I really thought I'd go up to the neighbour's house, ring the doorbell, and say, "Hi, you play the guitar? I play the piano. Let's be friends."

Aish.

mau said...

and wat good friends u guys ought to be ^ ^

hwei said...

Yeah, I thought so too. There doesn't seem to be a single pianist in the entire neighbourhood. Either that or they forgot to put off the muffler for the piano. Ish.

mau said...

Hahahaha... *speechless, just could laugh* = )