Thursday 8 May 2008

Kepotongan Stim

RM 0.50: <-------- makan duit!!

88033104****
STPM/SETARAF :

Borang permohonan
anda telah diterima
dan sedang
diproses. Keputusan
Permohonan akan
dimaklumkan
minggu ke-3 Jun
2008


then next time don't tell people ok?


And I wonder what The Star has been publishing.


What is it that's supposed to be out today anyway? *so mysterious*


Sheesh.



i forgive you, because i really couldn't care less about you.
and you probably have the right to write whatever you want on your website also.
dots.

9 comments:

Me-lvin said...

This one going where, one?

hwei said...

Going where wan? I was checking the results for my application to IPTA as an STPM student. =) (if that's what you meant haha)

Me-lvin said...

Oohh. . . Btw, what's is your results for STPM? Care to share out?

hwei said...

It's somewhere in my blog. Haha.

Me-lvin said...

ohhh. . . okok, i go find now.

Me-lvin said...

I found one post about STPM, where you put only one result (the almost A-), but the others you forget to put. :)

hwei said...

Got la. Slowly find la. =P

Me-lvin said...

WHOA!! I went through the whole blog, dont havelah. You copy the link and paste it here, or just only. Nobody will laugh.

hwei said...

Somewhere in March la. *degil* I've got something to post about it sometime later, so you can see it anyway.