Tuesday 6 May 2008

I Dislike...

...Phone calls.

The sound of the phone ringing annoys me.

The feel of the sweat from my hands trickling down my elbow irritates me.

One of the main reasons why I do not want to get a boyfriend.

I don't think the relationship will last very long if I live on MSN and SMS all my life.


*phone rings*

*Hey, hwei. How was your day--*

*[fill in name], go on MSN k. I'll see you online later.*

*dial tone*


Yeah, well, if you can convince me to like phone calls, then maybe I'll consider the relationship.

All the best to you.



p/s: to friends who do call me, don't worry about it. you call because you have something important to say, and i welcome your importance. it's just that i don't see the logic of talking to a person on the phone more often than i usually would with him just because he's my boyfriend. for now, anyway.

2 comments:

TakeWay said...

how about phone calls from flyfm? =.='

hwei said...

It's fine as long as they're not calling me. =D