Thursday 14 January 2010

life without datin.

And so Datin said that we're so useless, hopeless, brainless, and every other "less" that she doesn't want us anymore.

She swapped our class for the other tutor's class. All her classes have been swapped, in fact.

These days I see my newly-victimized coursemates look depressed every Thursday, the same way I looked back in the dark ages.

Funny. I used to get mad at Jason for downplaying my Wednesday-night-and-entire-Thursday depressions. Having swapped shoes, I see that if I hadn't gone through the same experience, I would probably do the same thing.

I used to wish that someone - ANYONE - would take me out for lunch or dinner or even TEA, on Thursdays. Any of the new victims feeling the same way today? I'll take you out for lunch, no problem. That's why I'm still in the Faculty anyway.

On another note, I remembered what I Plurked some time ago.

I wish everyone was the same.
Though boring, life would be much easier.



Yesterday, I entertained the same thought.

But then again, if nobody was different, there won't be much to live for. And so.

I wish we could do more with our differences.

1 comment:

Stefienoki said...

take me out for lunch/dinner pls... (O_o)