Sunday 3 January 2010

Ladies-in-Touch (L.I.T.)

So I thought,

“Hey, according to Corbett v. Corbett, I’m a biological woman – A woman of womans (‘women’ kinda potong stim). Therefore, I should attend a women’s meeting.”

“Having view to the essentially heterosexual character of the relationship called marriage, the criteria must, in my judgment, be biological, for even the most severe hormonal imbalance which can exists in a person with male chromosomes, male gonads, and male genitalia, cannot reproduce a person who is naturally capable of performing the essential role of a woman in marriage.”


One

"Next month, we'll be learning how to cook plum sauce spareribs, for those of you who love to cook."

logo-trans*wince*


Two

"The month after that, we'll be learning the basics of healthy exercise, since we all know exercise is important in this time and age."

wonder *wince*


Three

Swee Kit: "Doesn’t this remind you of Sunday School? =)"

11244_238242570265_673505265_4673283_5526596_n copy Actually,

Daniel did most of my craft in Sunday School.

*wince*


Four – Proof of (3)

"No skills required, only an ability to paste."

art I intelligently decided to modify my woman picture.

In the end it was so cacat that even my own picture was better.

Plus the front of the craft fell off (picture 1).

*wince*


Well.

Different people got different talents ok.

Bah!

No comments: