Saturday 23 January 2010

january jellybeans.

Happy birthday to the boy who always says “Hwei… –_-”, and,

oi

 

To think that I was afraid of Sam two weeks into Bible School. And I only discovered three years later that he was afraid of me too. Hah!

Anyway.

Without Sam, I wouldn’t have gotten to know Desmond, and I wouldn’t have gone to PJGH. So all PJGH-ians should appreciate Sam more, because without him, you wouldn’t have met me. *Sob - terharu*

sam lee

[It’s ok to feel old. I’ll be 22 too soon. *pats Sam on the back sympathetically*]

 

And Happy Birthday to the girl I take candid shots of so very often, and who also always says, “Tse Hwei… –_-”

Evelyn

 

To think that it’s been a year and four months since I last mistook you and Sue-Lyn as sisters, and then didn’t know what to say when you said you weren’t related. Hm.

Anyway.

Sorry about my oath of silence the other day. I can be quite stubborn when I want to prove a point. (blame Sam! =P) Thanks for always being there in CG. It helped keep me going for CG that entire year.

By the way, I came across one of the rare files I actually named.

Edward Clipperhands

And I named it,

Edward Clipperhands.

=.=

Anyway.

[Ditto what I wrote for Sam, including the sympathetic pat]

 

Happy birthday, jellybeans!

No comments: