Thursday 21 January 2010

just to prove hooi ping wrong.

I woke up at 6.45am with three hours of sleep (note: Lim Tse Hwei cannot hutang tidur wan), had my breakfast, washed up, and did my last-minute packing (reminds me of secondary school) and was ready to go at 7.45am.

Somehow left the house at 7.55am anyway cuz of my *ahem* passengers, and sped my way (note: when Hwei says “sped” she means 70km/h) to the Faculty.

Gave a sigh of resignation when I saw that it was already 8.10am, but ended up grinning triumphantly anyway when I realized that the lecturer with the ungodly lecture hours hadn’t come in yet.

I nicely picked a seat (i got to pick a seat!) and opened my journal, waiting for my triumphant moment where I could finally write:

“I watched Pn. Halida walk in. HAH!”

 

And then.

Urgh.

Me>Chelsea: “Um…”

 

tiolet

I missed the first half of the lecture anyway.

Ya, that’s what I wrote in my journal in place of that triumphant line I’d wanted to write.

 

mud_1

 

Ya, ya, it looked like that.

 

(me>chelsea: “after this post i definitely won’t get a boyfriend nemore.”)

2 comments:

Livia said...

You dont have to put that cake up!! I was planning to go and eat the secret recipe chocolate indulgance tomorrow!!

hwei said...

=P Bet you didn't eat it d. Nyehahahahahahahaha *evil* =P