Friday 27 March 2009

the patience to bluetooth 1 file at a time 22 times.

i met one of the most cina fellas in the world, i tell you. he looked cina, he talked cina, and his store was so cina. i just had to stealthily take photos to remind myself of how cina the experience was.

cina guy: "*cantonese blah blahs*"
me: "(in cantonese) i don't speak cantonese. i speak mandarin."
"*nods and smiles*" - 2 seconds - "*cantonese blah blahs*"
-_-"


"kean kang! buy my donuts!"
"bought d."
"buy rojak!"
"bought d."
"buy bubble tea!"
"bought d."
"...play the game?"
"played d."
thank you, buddy. T_T
(he was throwing the dice)



ruth: "what would we do without pkv-ians?"


rachel!
i didn't want to curi tulang so i didn't take photos of
lydia, ruth, jenn-han, kee aun, adrian, george, mun teng
...and the invisible clarence who said he would come like 4 times since 11am. -_-"

(and yes, i now know that there was no booth in front of dtc today. =P)


i'm short.

evelyn's actually taller. so instead of a straight line, it's like a marginal cost graph.



"tse hwei!!! so geliiiii!!! how can you rendam your feet in dirty water!!!"

1. the ground was flooded anyway.
2. i had to find some way to clean my muddy feet.
3. i don't believe i'm the only one who does it.
4. i'm a water person! nyeh nyeh.

3 comments:

Amy said...

gosh u actually have lydia and evelyn with you now from my jeremiah school. And I have soon yi and juliana from ur GLO! =D

Shuen said...

Lin: Such divine coincidence. :D

Hwei: Ewwww and EWWWWWWWWW. What the heck with the rendaming leg. o_O I'm so not sharing sandals with you anymore. >_<

I feel so weird typing to Hwei and Lin at the same time. Hwee Lin. Hwei & Lin.

hwei said...

[Lin] Evelyn went to JS also? So kiew wan. Hahahaha. Come, let's compare. JS or GLO product better? =P

[Jie] I was standing in the flooded place d laaaaaaaaaa. You don't rendam wan meh? =.=" Bwehhhh. I only rendam-ed that pair so far. In PJ, I mean. =P

Yalor. Hwei more sedap than Hwee. Lalala~