Monday 9 March 2009

Easter Production: Fragments

10 and 11 March 2009
Tuesday and Wednesday
7.30pm
Auditorium Kompleks Perdana Siswa (KPS)
Universiti Malaya
Ticket Price: Free!


This is what I've been busy with for... er... four days. Practice has been going on for quite some time k. I've only been to four meetings (three, excluding the music practice which had nothing to do with me actually) because I signed up for it at the last minute for a charitable purpose. i initially signed up under "lain-lain" in the Where Do You Want To Serve? poster. lol.

Anyway, come for it. Script is cool lah. Plus I'm playing background music on the keyboard among the audience. Gonna find a hot guy and ask him to autograph the keyboard. Oh. But then it's Kee Aun's keyboard. Never mind. I'll ask the hot guy to find a hot chick to sign the keyboard for Kee Aun. Siap. Cekap.

Or you guys can ask for my autograph also. I'll tear a page of the script and sign on it for you. Lalala~

And ya, bring a jacket, and please wear jeans. No need to show off skin because it'll turn blue in the cold anyway.

Stage crew's practicing carrying props and stuff now. I've nothing much to do. Either eat more of the snacks I brought here or play the soundless keyboard. (PA people turned it off)

No pictures because this isn't my laptop. thanks Jon, for letting me use your laptop. although you didn't exactly give me permission to use it. prolly cuz i didn't actually ask you for it. =P


p/s: outsiders can come too.
p/ss: the production was in the star newspaper. =D

No comments: