Tuesday 31 March 2009

i'm 21. =) + =( + ?_? + ^_^"

rachel: "eh tell the ppl doing the surprise birthday party for you that I want In ok? hehe."
me: "er. if it's a surprise then i won't know about it. ahahahaha.
"


actually i knew.

it was expected. because the first-year law-ians - bless them - have been having birthday 'surprises' for birthday people for almost a year now.

but still. have to pretend dunno la. so funny. hee.


1. MLS lecture

louis: "tse hwei, your birthday tomorrow right?"
me: "ya."
"we're not celebrating for you. everybody very busy today. tomorrow also busy. the whole year busy la!"
"ooooookay."


2. B118

chelsea: *phone rings for the umpteenth time*
me: "where's zhen qi?"
chelsea: "............................................. hilang d! we very busy wannnnnn. haiyoh the entire day i so busy, i wonder why."
"ooooookay."


3. Nokia 6233

- roomies lenyap from the room d -

11.40pm

kock sin: "tse hweiiiiiiiii! i'm so hungryyyyyyyy! let's go for supperrrrrr!"

11.44pm

kock sin: "tse hweiiiiiiiii! i cannot go for supper with you d."
me: - just to put him on the spot =P - "why?"
"oh. cuz. my roommates asked me out for supper."

11.47pm

kock sin: "tse hweiiiiiiiii! my roommates don't want to go for supper d! so you come with me la!"

11.52pm

chin how: "hello, buddy. happy birthday ya. sorry i can't make it later."


lawak. i laughed all the way to 2nd college.


sms from rachel: "practice the shocked face! eyes opened wide, mouth in an O, one hand over mouth, the other, 'be stilled my beating heart!'"


the usual things happened - birthday cake, birthday card, birthday song, birthday wishes, birthday confession...

except roomies decided it would be fun to have everything in mandarin since i'm considered a banana in the chinese circle. hah. and then i had to guess everybody's chinese name. even jiradevi veerasiman's. ^_^"

plus liverpool made my card out of cardboard because she knew i like boxes. lol.

plus i tetiba had to dance salsa with my old emphasize, please dance partner and had to hear his 'confession', which he entirely celup-ed from the confessions of the previous two birthdays. =.=!

and then roomies gave me this cd of the movie which they susah-payah + penat-lelah made until 6am while i was jollying in malacca:





i am touched. although it's kinda weird to watch a clip of photos i took. yeah, liverpool stole them from my laptop while i was in english class. haha.

cliche-meliche, but i thank everyone again. i had many good laughs today and i don't really care that my contract tutorial isn't done yet. =P

oh ya. happy birthday too, andy!

9 comments:

Ng Xin Zhao said...

lol, So cool video. Happy Birthday! You've good Friends.

Shuen said...

Wahhhhhhh. Such touching menouching video. Hebat! Happy birthday makcik! Kekeke.

Kock Sin said...

i guess the guy who confessed to you is a handsome one..
plus i think this is the very first time for your birthday where it is conducted in mandarin...ermm..not bad..
however, your mandarin's level is not in par with your english's...hehe...
if got time, i teach you la--opps you got zhen qi hor..--
Happy birthday anyway...

Amy said...

gosh it's so fun there!! I can't wait to go back to msia and menyeludup into u guys' dorms! LOL! btw who confessed to u! XD

hwei said...

[Xin Zhao] Yes, I do. =)

[Jie] Yalor. My eyes almost berair when I watched it with them. Especially since the two are kinda tech-noob wan. T_T Eh, if I'm mak cik, you're mak cik tua la. Bweh. =P

[Kock Sin] Er you guessed wrong. Nyeh nyeh. Ya, it was in Mandarin. I purposely turunkan my level of Mandarin wan. Bwehhhh. Yeah, I got Liverpool. Liverpool more hebat than the guy who confessed. =P

[Lin] Coursemates are cool and creative. =) When you come back, I'll be in the middle of my finals. But still can datang! I warn you not to expect so much first though. Er. It was my OLD dance partner. XD

Amy said...

haha i just wanna go c how's malaysia university culture.. I can take care of u during ur midterm =D

hwei said...

Nothing much to see wan. Ahahahahahaha. No more lectures d, so won't be able to seludup into lectures. (that would've been fun). It's finals d! Gah!

saun said...

a very touching video indeed. Shows that even though we are rivals, MU, Chelsea and Liverpool can still live under one room! I now look at my Chelsea and liverpool friends at a different perspective

saun said...

oi where u get the MU shirt?!?!? no more touching menaching d! I want answers!