Saturday 10 January 2009

tse hwei tse hwei tse hwei tse hwei

tsehwei, can you help me with this please, tse hwei? tse hwei, you know how i feel. you're the only one that understands, tse hwei. tse hwei, thank you for all the things you've ever done for me, tse hwei. tse hwei, sometimes, tse hwei, i don't understand how you can bear with me, tse hwei. all the wrong things that i've done, tse hwei, all the bad things i've said, all the thoughts i've had, tse hwei, you know them all. and still you love me, tse hwei. thank you so much, tse hwei.



weird?



Lord, can you help me with this please, Lord? Lord, you know how i feel. you're the only one that understands, Lord. Lord, thank you for all the things you've ever done for me, Lord. Lord, sometimes, Lord, i don't understand how you can bear with me, Lord. all the wrong things that i've done, Lord, all the bad things i've said, all the thoughts i've had, Lord, you know them all. and still you love me, Lord. thank you so much, Lord.



weird?

weird how we don't talk to our friends like that, but talk to God like that. myself included. don't use God's name the way you use 'like' or 'please'. it's just not right.


Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Luke 6:46


substitute 'Lord' with
'O God'...
'Father God'...
'Father'...
in the paragraph
and you get the same effect

2 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Yes...this post is indeed really, uber weird! =)

hwei said...

Yep. Haha.