Thursday 1 January 2009

ah beng calls.

guys i rejected used to circulate my number around to their friends, and i would receive all sorts of calls from ah bengs, asking to 'be friends'. a typical ah beng call conversation would go like this:

me: hello? who's this?
ah beng: allo, ken mek frens anot?
me: har??
ah beng: my name is ah beng. you're *** right, from ***?
me: ya.
ah beng: ahhh, i saw you before! ken mek frens anot?
me: how did you get my number?
ah beng: my fren gimme wan la.
me: who's that? who gave you my number?
ah beng: i peromise kenot tell d leh.
me: oh, then i'm sorry. i need to hang up now.

*dial-tone*


but sometimes, some ah bengs are different:

me: who's that? who gave you my number?
ah beng: i peromise kenot tell d leh.
me: oh, then i'm sorry. i need to hang up now.
ah beng: wait ar! before you hang up... i hang up first!

*dial-tone*


-a friend's experience-

lawak giler.

(i wonder what the ah beng would say if he stumbled upon my blog. hah!)

12 comments:

twyeo said...

WOW, really just laughing. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Shuen said...

-_-! Ah Beng so kiasu one

saun said...

U reject guys?!?!

hwei said...

[Teck Wei] I know how you feel. When I first heard also couldn't stop laughing. XD

[Sis] Yalor. Pengsan. At least got a bit of ketekunan in his life. =.="

[Shaun] Read properly la!!!!!!!!!

Me-lvin said...

Ah Beng ok what. Go dating they pay money, bring you go exciting place, best of all, their car is super modified, so you will look cool with them.

twyeo said...

i think a lot ppl got excited for you tsehwei, then after realised the green words, they went....cehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Stefienoki said...

Haha... it's real funny!! i hv faced the same situation as u b4...some even worse...

hwei said...

[Melvin] Ooooooooookayyyyyyy. =.="

[Teck Wei] Actually, a lot of people didn't realize the green words. Like Seoks! Ah ahhahaha!

[Seoks] Not my situation, but congratulations anyway. =P Share your story on your blog la, sure funny wan. XD Worse as in...?

Stefienoki said...

i cant write as funny as u... haha.. worse as in sometimes i don even understand what they typing...-_-'''

hwei said...

Then all the more you should paste on your blog, then maybe they'll comment and explain. Hah!

Stefienoki said...

nah... that was very long ago... forgetten liao... btw, i saw the green words... and i realized, i was jz too lazy to type ur fren's experience so i replaced with "your" haha...

Amy said...

muashahahaa