Tuesday 20 January 2009

mr nokia's notes.

it looks different every time


waiting at the bus stop reminds me of the time i cried while eating maggi mee.

i can't remember why i was crying while eating maggi mee. all i remember is i got to see my cousins, see kheng and see han, and our blood brother, shi jie, because my cousins and sister didn't give up on me.

knowing me, if i were in their position, i would've given up on myself.

never give up on anyone. always love. because that someone might need it so much.


-once upon a first sunday morning at the bus stop in 2008-



i just felt like i needed to write this after reading sarah's blog. i thought people had stopped needing love and support. i was wrong.


it's been so long since someone said thank you like that.

2 comments:

Amy said...

ehhhh y u never cry becos of me!

hwei said...

Got la. Lots of times. Ahahaha.