Tuesday 13 January 2009

need recharge.

i'm tired of the words "Internet Disconnected".

i'm tired of being the only one here who can use Photoshop. (like i'm that good anyway)

i'm tired of lugging my laptop around the fac.

i'm tired of not having my doodles turn out nice.

i'm tired of the endless string of obligations.

i was so tired of my tolerant thoughts.

i'm so thankful for romans 9:15, 16.


I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy
I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion
so then it is not of him that willeth
nor him that runneth
but of God that sheweth mercy.


i need rest.

2 comments:

Amy said...

ohhhh.... I am tired of

~being fat
~addicted to FOOD
~addicted to drama
~emptiness in my heart
~hostility against God
~missing Malaysia, missing msia food, family, and everything abt Melaka
~going to school
~going to work
~waking up
~applying for job
~studying something I am not good at
~being worse than everyone else
~attending so many church activities when I don't feel like it
~can't eat wheat
~being in America
~hating someone
~the snow and cold weather
~LIFE

wooohh I feel better now..

PRAY FOR ME! @.@

hwei said...

Ooo yours is worse than mine. Ish. Who you hating? Aiyoh.

How come cannot eat wheat de?

K, will pray!