Monday 13 December 2010

wordle.

Mark did this using Wordle:





It's this thing that analyzes a text, then generates a word cloud, with the words appearing more frequently generated larger than the rest. I got so fascinated by it I started experimenting with other blogs.


Chen Li (Blogger).

Ben.

George.

Mark Leong.


Adrian Mau.


Kaun.

Kaun 2. Because this reminds me of Fragments. =D

Sarah.


JY.


Seoks.

Sis. Wah Jie, who's Elizabeth?

MGC.


And some random blog.





So fascinating right. Or maybe I really am easily entertained.

Neh.

It's fascinating la!

6 comments:

Stefienoki said...

Nice!

SimianD said...

Wahliaowei.

Nice!

I think George's results are not very accurate though, because few words actually recur on his blog, such that one-timers actually appear quite prominently in his cloud.

hwei said...

[Seoks] =D

[Ben] I think it only uses the most recent posts wan. That's why I didn't like mine at first. Ahaha. But I thought the words that appear in G's word cloud were kinda HIM - e.g. "universe" "away" "light" "world". Too bad don't have "hot air balloon" la. Ahaha. Yours is so you right. So green somemore. =P

SimianD said...

Ah, you didn't change the layout/font? Cos I really like mine; both the colour scheme AND the font!

:-D

hwei said...

Nope, it's the first one I got when I wordled your blog. See see Wordle knows you! Plus for mine, it kept giving me black and white colour schemes. Wordle knows me too. T_T (i am anti-lawyerly-stuff =P)

Amy said...

it;s amazing to see the themes in people's lives!