Tuesday 14 December 2010

may 3, 2010, 10.54pm.

this appeared on my facebook sidebar.

on raymond.

i keep this because it reminds me that facebook is just a network.
it is a thing.

i keep this because it reminds me that facebook is not my life.

because it isn't real.

because it doesn't remember raymond.

because it thinks it knows raymond, when it doesn't.

it doesn't know raymond.

on may 3, 2010, at 10.54pm,

i reminded myself that i mustn't get angry at facebook.
because facebook isn't real.
facebook is a thing.

i hope everybody remembers that too.

life is out there, where your friends and family are.
where pain and hurt are,
where joy and happiness are.

the real world is something you can't control.
but it's real.

and this is where truth can be sought and found.

don't make facebook your life.


because real life doesn't stop just because you did.

don't stop living, on account of facebook.

because you don't want to be left behind.

2 comments:

SimianD said...

I so agree. ;-)

*Ben likes Hwei's post*

hwei said...

Ya, I suppose you're the most qualified person. Haha.