Friday 31 December 2010

dec31, 2010.

While people everywhere are thinking about starting afresh in 2011 etc etc, I am thinking a few quite potong stim things:

  1. Present Jurisprudence-related article first day of school. (next week)
  2. Present i-forgot-what-the-homework-was English homework second day of school. (next week)
  3. Hand in Company Assignment first week of school. (next week)
  4. Hand in Equity Assignment second week of school. (two weeks from now)
  5. Hand in Academic Paper draft. (SOON or DIE)

With this one-year syllabus system in the Law Faculty, it's a bit hard to feel like I'm starting a new year.

But oh well,

I chose this life.

And it has become increasingly apparent...

that I always do.

So,

Hwei, you stupi foo!

(siblings and i theorized that people delete the last letter of insulting words to sound cool. so, dumb-dumb is still dum-dum. except you can sing it. i.e. dum dum dee dee.)


.

.

.


(i think that coffee may have been a bit strong)


.

.

.


(btw, kah wei said that kelantanese substitute "-an" with "-ay")

(so, satan is... SATAY!)


.

.

.


(yup, coffee is bad.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH

I laughed at the "satan becomes satay part"

All the best for the new year, Tse Hwei! I'm know I'm not looking forward to it at all though.

Don't stress! :)

saun said...

it's not coffee, it's juz u :P