Thursday 23 December 2010

the full moon.

People always say that people behave oddly during the full moon. Because of some scientific thing which I wouldn't bother to pretend to understand.

I don't believe in astrology. In fact, I would go so far as to say that astrology is simply that - ASTRO-logy. Fiction.

But yesterday!

There was a full moon!

And... and...




No la, just thought this picture looked cool.

What happened was the moon... the moon...



No la, the moon was as grey as ever.


What happened was...



Sis got a brilliant idea that made me more happy than I've ever been in the past few days.

This may just be the solution to that thing that's been bugging me.

Hee!

3 comments:

twyeo said...

ceh.....lame dao....

totally not informative!!

Stefienoki said...

"Thing" that is bugging you... hmm hmm... if I dont guess wrongly... i think i know wat... haha...

hwei said...

[Teck Wei] That... was the whole point! Haha!

[Seoks] No la. It's about PKV. =)