Saturday 4 December 2010

i'm working tomorrow.

I took Stephen's brilliant idea seriously and signed up as a volunteer for the musical.

When I asked the PIC to briefly outline a volunteer's job scope, she gave me a not-so-brief list of duties that went two pages long when I copy-pasted it into Microsoft Word.

My reply:

Wow, this is serious work. 

I'm in! =D


What's wrong with me, you think?

I really want to go to that musical, that's what. (unfortunately, i'm also a young, full-time student)

I've got to commit to at least three shows, so I'll be running around the 8.30pm shows tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

My genius plan:

  1. Night #1: Watch the first act and miss the middle and last act.
  2. Night #2: Watch the middle act and miss the first and last act.
  3. Night #3: Watch the last act and miss the first and second act.

Then at the end of Night #3, I shall piece everything together and go, "OHHHHHHHHH so that's what it was about!"

Smart or not?

I amaze myself sometimes.

3 comments:

fthis said...

Everything i say is gold.
Remember that :P

Shuen said...

-_- What a plan

hwei said...

[Stephen] Yup, PURE gold. =P

[Jie] Genius right. Paiseh, paiseh.