Tuesday 26 August 2008

Back on the Island

...with no Internet connection once again.

Aah.

I think that Streamyx guy sabotaged my laptop. Ish.

ANYWAY.

To the question that's been lingering in your heads since you read the first line...

I'm in the library now.

Hence the new post.

Getting round to studying again after hols wasn't as bad as I thought. I think I'm adequately re-studying. I'm kinda sick, though. Not fever, not dengue, not cough, not flu. I have no idea what it is. It's Energyless Faintheartedness, if you ask me.

I've another Law Nite meeting this Thursday, some Merdeka parade for Law Fac this Friday, nothing on Saturday (hopefully stays nothing. it'll be something if the Team Building is this Sat), church on Sunday, and...


EI EIN'S WEDDING SUNDAY EVENING!


Did I mention how much I love weddings?

Wakaka.

Taking another friend to church this Sunday. I said before I left Malacca that I want to be like CK (bringing friends to church and thereby giving the church peeps 4 years they'll never forget but will always miss) and Kevin (always serving and volunteering to serve so cheerfully and helpfully).

Boleh. Akan. Mesti.

It sounds much better in English. Aah.

Merdeka parade meeting now. *groans*

Buhbye!

No comments: