Friday 8 August 2008

Networking at the Symposium

I went there to build my network and get to know some international names and stuff. Learned how to be professional and pay attention to monotonous voices while daydreaming. I did some real ushering and am now truly enlightened about International Humanitarian Law, jurisdiction dispute settlements between countries and arbitrations, rights and duties by the Islamic Law, and a little bit about Environmental Law.



from left: kuen her, liverpool, me, chelsea, min how, jason, tenk siang















Neh.


i did make some crazy friends though


More updates later. I'm dead tired.

4 comments:

mau said...

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
Dun die yet.. > " < Hehehe

hwei said...

-_- 1.0 shaun.................... haha.

KahYong said...

I thought one "Chealsea" is enough but there is really another "liverpool" among u girls.. lol xD

where is the ManU?

hwei said...

Really la!

To know who ManU is... sila rujuk post ini. Wakaka.