Friday 1 August 2008

Gaya Seribu Tahun

Me and roomies: Chelsea, Manchester, Liverpool.
No, seriously. Her name's really Chelsea.



Event : 22nd Sultan Azlan Shah's Law Lecture
Venue : Grand Ballroom, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
Dress Code : Lounge Suit (yes, teckwei, i got it right this time)
Guest of honour : Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair
Date : 1 August 2008, Friday
Time : 3.30pm
Further Details : Compulsory for all 1st and final years


Chelsea initiated the dressing up yesterday, and as usual, I proposed to have us camwhore with the webcam. So here we are. Law students yang penuh class. =P





righhhtttt. loya buruk terbongkar.




*story of how i came to be known as manchester:

chelsea: hi, call me chelsea.
me: oh, really? call me manchester.

~2 days later~

me: eh, zhen qi needs a name also.
chelsea: oh ya hor. what ar? real madrid?
me: barcelona? milan?
chelsea: manchester city?
me: i think liverpool's the best la.
chelsea: yeah.
me: eh, zhen qi, you're liverpool noe.
liverpool: ok.

4 comments:

ling said...

woman why ur lips so red and ur cheeks so red also!!

hwei said...

because i'm a descendant of snow white with the white face and red rose lips with er red rose cheeks and all. =P

cluelessfreak said...

maybe the weather is hot. or u ate chili or u put blusher and lipstick..hahahha

hwei said...

bleh. more like the saturation adjustment on the webcam. =P