Monday 7 April 2008

Conversation

I went to fetch Ken from his swimming lesson at Tiara again.

Was continuing my weekly attempt to capture a good photo of the coaches in action, when suddenly...

"Your brother?"

Usually, I would be irritated.

But ish. This guy is older than me. Cannot be disrespectful.

"Erm. Yeah."

"You drove here?"

"Yep."

"You're so young! Can drive already??"

"Er. I'm 20."

"Really?? You look like you're 17 or 18!"


hwei smiles at random guy and continues the conversation with more gusto.


=D





p/s: someone *mysterious* gets into random conversations through his book. i get into random conversation with my face. wakaka.

3 comments:

Bla said...

I look young for my age, too.

TakeWay said...

tat's becoz u're short....

hwei said...

[bla] that's nice. haha.

[teck wei] does that mean you look old? -_-"