Thursday 7 April 2011

whee~

"All bloggers are not in favour of national unity. Our country has been successful because we are very tolerant with each other, if not, there will be civil war, the Malays will kill the Chinese, the Chinese will take revenge and kill the Malays, and the Indians will kill everyone."


Er, no, I don't feel insulted. I think anybody reading this won't feel insulted. I feel like laughing, actually. And smacking my head against the wall at the same time.

With such a simplistic view of the Malaysian socio-political landscape, it's no wonder people say Malaysia is hopeless.

Oops, will I get caught for saying this?

3 comments:

saun said...

yeah... how could we leave out the ibans and others?? T.T

hwei said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

hwei said...

When I read this to Amreeta, she was like O_O

Speechless. Haha!

Cuz at least us Chinese and Malays kill one race only. Indians kill everybody. Lol.