Saturday 2 April 2011

three days!

By vol25.


31 March 2011
Car (which was double-parked outside the doby) couldn't start up. Started up after three minutes.

1 April 2011
Car couldn't start up at all. PKV-ians tried jump-starting, cable spewed fumes instead. PKV-ian called mechanic cousin who sent a PJ mechanic along to deliver a battery. This was the day I discovered that the water I've been pouring never went into the battery but into the radiator coolant. LOL. My car's battery is the kind that's dry and 'easy to maintain', in Mark's words. Mechanic also told me my brake oil's (fluid) almost gone. Hah. I wanted to say this, but thankfully, I didn't --> "Oh. Got brake oil wan ah?" Even more thankful I didn't say --> "So much oil in the car wan."

2 April 2011
Sent the car to the workshop in Taman Megah. Got lost for an hour. The extent of my lostness can be summed up in this phrase: "4km to Sunway Lagoon Resort". And my brake fluid, which is supposed to be either green, yellow or red, has turned black. And oh, I discovered that there's such a thing as brake pads. 



One thing I discovered through all this is that I'm perfectly content to leave guys to what they do best. 

And the mechanics were very nice. They sent me home so I didn't have to wait at the workshop.

PKV-ians were very helpful too. I had no idea what they were doing, but I'm sure it was all very helpful.

On a gloomier note, I got angry at God while getting lost today. And then I told God I refused to say I was sorry. I regretted it awhile later and apologized. 

It's terrible. It's like those times I got angry at Mum and Dad and yelled at them. 

Guilt-triggering thought of the day was, 

He knew I would yell at Him today, 
and still He died thinking of me,
for me.


Unworthy.
Unworthy child.


Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:3


Still unworthy,
but more grateful than before.

No comments: