Wednesday 6 April 2011

I AM A HUGE FAN.




The movie better be as good as the trailer is, else I'll be a huge disappointed fan. Aha.

But truth be told, I only started joining the Thor fan club when I started watching The Avengers. And I actually haven't watched that many. Compared to The Justice League, that is. 

Am a huge fan of Thor because I find his use of the English language so amusing.

Like when his fellow Avengers were being beaten up by a horrible-looking mutated thing, he didn't say

"Fight someone your own size!" 

or

"Stay away from my friends!" 

or even

"You're gross!"

He said:



"FIGHT ME, MONSTER!"



But I suppose nothing beats the episode where this terrible woman (I'm a huge fan of Thor, not that lady k so I don't need to know her name bweh) told Thor to join her and her evil team of, well, evil people, and he hollered ---- not

"Never!" 

or

"Over my dead body!" 

or

"Away with you!"

but ---- 



"NAYYYY!"



Who says "nay" these days? (outside Parliamentary voting sessions, that is) Ahahahaha!

And upon closer scrutiny, I would say that Thor is the more gaya version of Hawkgirl, except she swings a mace strapped to her wrist and he swings a hammer and then throws it away:






And of course, he has the more awesome name. 

=P

No comments: