Wednesday 30 March 2011

counting my blessings again.

I've been waking up an hour later than planned for the past week. 

It's a good thing I plan to wake up very early. Like, 6AM kind of early. 

But I suppose nothing can beat the six-hours-lateness on Tuesday. 

Slept at 11.44PM, hoping to wake up at 12.05AM to continue working on the presentation for Trust. Apparently, I'd set my alarm to 12.05PM instead, so I woke up at 6.43AM. 

Woke up 1t 8.05AM today, an hour and five minutes later than planned, and rushed the last bits of that Public International Law 24-hour (which was half of that for me, because of my awesome schedule) take-home test. 

Didn't like the prickles on my skin because of the realization that I was 'late' (because I had classes right after), but I supposed God thought I needed rest.

I still love what I do, but there's just so much to do in so little time. 

I don't wish I had more time, because as I said earlier - I don't think I will accomplish any more than I do now with the current sandwiched-ness of time.

Speaking of sandwiches, Grace's APK group is selling sandwiches for RM1 today. Either the price of bread and eggs went down, or the sandwiches are really small. 

Alternatively, Grace was mistaken about the price of the sandwiches.

Haha.

I love sandwiches, so I shall be there.

LONG LIVE SANDWICHES.

Signing out, with much off-ness in the head.

But I must say, that I still love reading Law. =)

No comments: