Monday 7 March 2011

a lighter yoke.

I'm a normal student outside PKV, Bible studies, CG, committee meetings and EXCO meetings.

I'm just a university student when I'm having my lunch while checking my email in Tiara.

I'm just a law student when I'm in the lecture hall.

I'm just a CG member when I'm waiting for my rice with sweet and sour chicken after CG.

I wish.

If it were possible, I ask for a lighter yoke.

No random stranger calling me during lunch,
No receiving feedback during dinner,
No adding another item to the to-do list before lectures.


This is not my comfort zone. 

But such a thing was never promised when I said yes.

Solomon, I understand why you asked for wisdom.

Today I begged God not to throw another question right back at me.

I need answers, not another question.

But I suppose I must answer another question before I can be given more wisdom.

"My food," said Jesus,
"is to do the will of Him who sent me
and to finish His work."

John 4:34


Everyone has been working hard too. How can I give any less?

Give me that hunger to be Your servant.

No comments: