Tuesday 8 March 2011

it's not time to read this yet, but.

"Lord, to whom shall we go?
You have the words of eternal life.
We have come to believe and to know
That You are the Holy One of God."

John 6:68-69


This really moved me.

To whom shall I go?
You have the words of eternal life.

I said before that I love words.

I'm very affected by words.

EP says that I'll probably be swept off my feet by a sweet-talker.

When I get to heaven, the first mystery I'd like to uncover is whether words can indeed be seen in heaven.

Words of eternal life -

Can you picture how much this means to me?

I also shared before that I didn't understand what it meant for God to be righteous and holy and without fault, until I began to perceive how people I looked up to were not always righteous, not always holy, and never without fault.

My unsuccessful quest for a pious believer of another faith has also led me to the same conclusion.

"The Holy One of God" - 

If Peter had meant every word, 
then this means much indeed.

No comments: