Saturday 5 March 2011

mark:

"We thank You that You don't lose Your sheep."





I look tired because I am tired.

Maybe I'm still smiling because I've gone into unswitch-offable hyper mode.

Smile, because the whole world smiles at you.

Neh.

I always thought that was rather silly, because it's a great, unfounded generalization.

Sometimes the world doesn't smile when you smile. Sometimes nobody smiles back.

Smile, because...

When the going gets tough, the Christian...

...endures and abounds in faith, hope and love.

I filled in Mark's blank that way. 


We remember before our God and Father 
your work produced by faith
your labor prompted by love
and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. 

1 Thessalonians 1:3


I know whom I have believed.

2 Timothy 1:12


I know whom I have believed.

Do you?

=)

No comments: