Saturday 5 March 2011

another observation.

FES Staff

Me
Hey Es, are you around tomorrow? Can you send Jessica and Hooi Ping back to UM tomorrow? I'm playing the piano for the kids.

Esmond
Sure, no problem. See you tomorrow. 

Me
Tank ewe!

Esmond
You called me ewe. I dowan to fetch d. :-P

Me
But but I also called you tank. Tanks are cool!

Esmond
Haha. K. I fetch.



Youth Leader

Anderson
*walks over and steps on my foot*

Me
Gah!

Anderson
*snickers* Eh what happened to your foot?

Me
Terpijak longkang. 

Anderson
Then?

Me
Then on the way to the clinic the next day, terpijak another longkang.

Anderson
You should sue MPPJ for not closing their drains!

Me
Oh. The drains were closed.

Anderson
.
.
.
What were you wearing? High heels ah!

Me
Er no. Shoes.

Anderson
.
.
.
SUE YOURSELF LA!



Conclusion: The more you work with young people, the crazier you become. 


No comments: