Thursday 3 March 2011

who says law students can't count?

(Public: "You kan the one who always says that? -_-")



Picture taken from this site.


I'm thankful for the parking space I found in the field when I had to park outside the faculty.

I'm thankful for the umbrella I had when I had to walk to the faculty under the sun.

I'm thankful for the 9am class that was postponed to 10am when I was 25 minutes late.

I'm thankful for the coursemate who offered me a ride when the other didn't.

I'm thankful for the angel that protected me from getting hit by cars when I squatted by the road.

I'm thankful I have a foot to twist after stepping into a drain.

I'm thankful for the car I could hobble to.

I'm thankful for the cleaners who'd helped make the PKV booth less of a disaster so I didn't have to clear away too much debris.

I'm thankful for the huge unused rubbish bin I could empty the pieces of the ceiling panel into.

I'm thankful I got to choose between waffles and chicken rice because I couldn't go home.

I'm thankful for the piano I could play because everyone else was having lunch.

I'm thankful for the last two ponstan pills I found in my bag for The Pain.

I'm thankful for the vice president who taught me that the flood of water on the floor could evaporate even without a piece of sky over it. (haha science koyak)

I'm thankful for the one who offered to carry my bag which felt like it contained gold that day.

I'm thankful for the Hup Seng biscuits that awaited me when I got home hungry.

I'm thankful for the bed I got to collapse on to sleep away The Pain.

I'm thankful that I finally got the sleep I needed because I woke up later than expected.

I'm thankful I'm a law student who has a project paper to rush.

I'm thankful for the supervisor whose name I can abbreviate in email because she's just so cool.

I'm thankful I was detained at the clinic because class got canceled anyway.

I'm thankful that I can limp around in the hospital because I'm not lying immobile on a hospital bed.



Count your blessings,
Name them one by one.
And it will surprise you
What the Lord has done.

- Johnson Oatman, Count Your Blessings.


I'm sorry for not counting properly yesterday.

No comments: