Tuesday 4 January 2011

my observation:

those who have more time do less work.


so it's really up to you as to how you want to live your life.
pleasure or productivity?
i won't say i can live without pleasure, 
because that would make me a real sour plum.
but i can't imagine a life without productivity.
i'll spend my days wondering what on earth i exist for.
and with productivity, comes pleasure. 

"i am pleased with my work."

everybody should love to say that.

again, a recurring theme in my life.

and a phone conversation from yesterday:

Desmond
Eh, that's very good, Tze Wei! (haha!)

Hwei
Hah really ah? I thought you'd laugh at me. Haha!


Desmond
No lah, why would I laugh at you? I'm so proud of you!



in moments of PMS, that was really moving.
and it helped me see where i am now with a new perspective.

even with that indian accent.
=P

(desmond: "i'm gow-na keel you, tze wei.")

No comments: