Sunday 16 January 2011

the random.

[Thursday - Email]



Me
Hey Puan Z, sorry this is late. I kinda spilled water all over my laptop and other miscellaneous stuff like that in a series of unfortunate events.

Pn Zalina
Sounds like Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events. No worries.


[Friday - PJGH Young Adults Care & Share Group]


Keith 
Oh no, looks like it's gonna rain. Don't think we can have our prayer walk up the hill.

Me
Oh oh, we can walk down Ben & Jan's stairs and thank God for all the good stuff, and then walk back up and pray for all the obstacles and challenges in 2011. =D

Keith 
So many people how to fit in the stairway!

Me
Oh, alternatively, we could walk to the fridge and thank God for His providence.


[Saturday - A Game of Saboteur with PJGH peeps]


Yu-Shen
Good thing Gabriel's not here to confuse us.

Me
*places card*

Eugene
Wah, so obvious ah, dwarf?


-other people place cards-


Me
*places card*

All
HAH?

Jason Lim
What are you actually?? I thought you were a saboteur! I trusted the wrong person! Gah! 


-third round of Saboteur-

Me
*places card*

All
HAH? What are you wei, seriously?

Me
I create drama in the game mah. =P

Yu-Shen
Did you say "create drama in the game"? That's exactly what Gabriel said during the game yesterday. -__-

Phye Beng
Sorry lah, I don't know if this is good or bad, but the way you're playing... *places Block card on me*



I enjoy being random. It minimizes the pressure of being something I'm not. Being random is being in character to me. =P

Oh, and today I sang:

"Nobody wants to have lunch with meeee" 

No comments: