Sunday 22 October 2006

Jie's Birthday Surprise

Supposed to have a birthday surprise for sis tonight. Schemers involved:
  • Dad
  • Mum
  • Shaun
  • CK
  • Melissa
  • Juliana
  • Chen Li
  • Yen Mei
  • Geng Yi
  • Jun Yi
  • Mark
Jie busted their bday surprise last year, and her housemates' this year, and almost busted ours just now. Cuz CK and I super blur la. We were like discussing it in the next room when she barged in and giggled out that she knew what was going on. Actually she acah only but then we tertipu cuz we too blur already. Good thing shaun and dad pulled a superb cover up with their super bluffs.

The thing is I thought the cover up was real. Good la. My reaction was super convincing.

Dad covered up by saying we would surprise them tomorrow instead, with sis coming in from the back door and surprising them while they stay in the dark. Sis was soooooo excited about it (I was too =_=)! Shaun managed a marvellous and fantastic backup for dad and the plan worked. I think. I hope. Hmmph.

I think CK thought the cover up was real also ^^; CK brought sis out for a movie already. It's now or never!

Well, not really. To be precise: It's 12 am or never!

Hopefully it works this time!!!!

No comments: