Sunday 15 October 2006

I Don't Know About Tomorrow

Seriously. I mean, not so seriously la. This is what I know:
  • Business exam which covers chapter 2 and half of chapter 3 which is like 1/3 of the whole book (chapter 3)
  • I haven't finished studying and so I'm probably gonna stare at some pretty empty kertas kajang
But I'd rather not know those stuff. Hmm. Uncle Hoh always said that knowledge won't kill a person, but I think he's wrong. Sigh.

Wanted to post for a long time already but ken dropped dad's lappy so the screen cracked. Now he's like connecting it to the desktop downstairs so that the lappy stuff appears on the desktop screen instead.

Anyway, I was laughing in the bathroom the other day, when I read about the Senator's dumb dialogue with the journalist that caused the Customs D-G's expression to go from shock to bizarre, in the NST's marvellous phrase. He was practically boasting about his fabulous cheating prowess. Haiz. And to think these are the kind of people who carry out legislative duties in our country. As stephen would say, mati-syimati lah kita semua.. This kinda proved what dad always says: Some adults don't grow up, they just grow old. And some of them grow younger.

True, true.

Zheng came back this weekend, going back tomorrow morning. Came back for a cousin's wedding, and there'll be another wedding in Ipoh, and another one in KL. All this super rich Tiong people ar...

I told him to try to stay back for the group devotion cuz unc kian has been shooting off for a lottttttt of times already, and qi has been missing a lot. Not that she minds, I know =_= I returned from watching yen mei play "You Are My All In All" and what do I find?

That's right. The Tiong family nowhere in sight.
MGC team plans their strategy. Chitter chatter chitter chatter. The deal's sealed! Qi is staying for devotion! Team player Tse Hwei runs with the ball. Zoom! She matches up with Team player Yen Mei for a marvellous tune! They run, they pass, they speed! Tse Hwei makes it to the basket, she shoots! She.... hey where's the ball?


Zheng had a major headache and had to go home.

Before I knew that, I was so disappointed. I thought, if even Zheng can't get Unc Kian to stay back, who can? I really felt like calling up Unc Kian and scolding him straight to his face for not being more concerned about his sunday golf than qi's spiritual condition. I'm so glad I didn't do that. I don't know if he would've gone to play golf anyway if Zheng didn't have a headache, but

No comments: