Tuesday 3 October 2006

Hello to Pei Ling

Have you ever considered that the theme of the Old Testament can be summed up in Isaac's question on Mount Moriah: "the fire and wood are here, but where is the lamb?" (Genesis 22:7). And the question is wonderfully answered in the New Testament: "Look, the Lamb... who takes away the sin of the world! (John 1:29)

- Selwyn Hughes -
Grabbed from Pei Ling

I like this ^^

It's not plagiarism if I mention the source right? The Star newspaper said so heheh.

~~~~~~~~ Anyway ~~~~~~~~

Like the title says, this is a Hello to Pei Ling post. Lazy to write everything here, so refer to the comment on my last post ya =P


Ya, before I forget... Hello, Pei Ling! There are only so many words one can write in a chatbox or in a comment box without:
  1. Running out of character space
  2. Causing everything to look congested and messy
So I decided to write something here instead.

Ok. Since you're from KGC, can you do me a favour? I think I wrote it somewhere in this blog also. Try to get Jupiter to bocor his secret on why he calls himself Jupiter k. All this mystery is killing me.

My sis will be pleased to know she's sweet and demure buahahahahahahaha. I'll laugh at her about it after her birthday on Oct 23. I told you already yeah. No excuse for missing it!

I've got to study for my finals (sounds so urgent) already. 3 weeks of exam! So buhbye and good evening.

4 comments:

ling said...

hey hi! =) what a long post dedicated to me, i was so shocked to see my name up here after ur sis told me u sms-ed her =)

im so honoured and flattered, haha =)
yep, im a people person and nope, im not a people person. haha. as in i like people but i dont know if people like me XD im just too noisy for some.

i know the secret abt jupe kor's name but its not a secret anyway. most people know. =) just call him kaiwhey then.. haha. u've met him before? chat wid u on msn next time then, added u ady! =)

hwei said...

Har not a secret ar? Not nice la liddat. Hmmph. Tell me next time buahaha

sooaun said...

hi! stumbled upon your blog from pei ling's... jupe's name is a secret to you guys? hmmm? interesting... one world's common knowledge is another's dark secret, kewl... anyway, nice to know your sis has a sis... honestly, i've only spoken to her once, when she first came cos we arranged transport... feel real bad but my weakness is i'm super anti-social... well, we'll keep jupe's secret for now, nyuk nyuk... take care

hwei said...

Hi soo aun. I went 0_o at first when I saw your name. Cuz my bro likes to call himself saun. Hmm.

Hey no need to be afraid of being super anti-social around my sis cuz she's super sociable. Her super sociableness will overshadow your super anti-socialness.

I know cuz I'm also super anti-social ah haha ~