Sunday 10 September 2006

Hi Blogspot. I Am Back!

Blogger is much slower than Friendster Blogs. Hmm. And no one really reads my blogs here, I think.

Hmm.

You know that last post I posted about me meaning something to somebody right now? I don't really know if that's true, um, if it is, I hope it's not true because there's only one person I wish to share that with right now, and if there're other people who feel that way about me, I would really scale the wall and jump back down and break a leg or something. I shared about this in my devotion group 3 weeks ago, I think. I tend to dislike people who like me in a way that I simply cannot respond to. I really don't like it when that happens. Because usually those who do that are people I actually look forward to being close friends with. Sigh.

Anyway, that last post really reminded me of a childhood friend that I should've valued more. It's not always that I find a secular post I can relate to that well, what with all the silly chain letters flying about these days.

There is someone I want to talk about old times with. Except that's not possible. Because our "old times" covers only from the time I could remember having a friend, to once upon a Sports Day.

Yup, he was my first friend - my best friend too. It saddens me to only possess 2 tiny scraps of memory about our time together. (1) When we were digging for cila-cila and worms came crawling after us instead haha. It's hard to imagine him running for his life now the way he did at that time.

It saddens me even more to remember that the other tiny scrap of memory I have of him is the one that cost me the rest of those scraps. (2) I don't even want to talk about it cis. Too embarassing.

I really regretted being so immature in those days sigh. I've wanted so many times to say sorry already, but as you can see, I "postponed" the apologizing for 10 years already. Hmmph.

Maybe when he leaves for KL.

It'll be like too late already. Sigh.

No comments: