Sunday 1 April 2012

my last birthday before...


...I leave PJ.

And I didn't get to celebrate it in PJ. 


Oh well.

I suppose if two wishes clash, only one can come true. i said in pkv that all i want for my birthday is to go home.

People say the funniest things on my birthday (compare with last year's haha):


Gembira Lahir Hari, loyar! Tuhan restui! Tinggal lumpuh dengan jenaka anda. =P 

-Calvin Yong-


Happy and Blessed Birthday Manchester.... 

-Uncle Honch-


May your lameness continue to grow with your age.XDD 

-Chia Leng-


Missing your random gag jokes... haha :D 

-Simon Lye-


Your lame-ness is catching on!

-Wai Yan-


Queen of lame jokes and sappy love music!! Happy birthdaaaay!! I hope nigahiga will make your dreams come true. =P

-Adila Khairul-


Since it falls on Earth Hour 2012... don't light the 24 candles ya. :p *crickets chirp at the lame joke

-Thurston-


Miss your lame jokes!! :P

-Yin Hoong-


Happy beeday tse hwei, the amazingly Lame and funny lawyer! :)))

-Tien Mie-


Happy birthday Kardashian :p

-Jason Lim-


Have you thought of one day celebrating your birthday in court? Lol...

-Daniel Koo-


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Ask Chelsea Chan belanja u makan on my behalf. HAHA.

-Neo-


Happy Hilarious Birthday!

-Kenneth Wong-


Kinda miss those moment where we gather all together and talk about LAME joke = = hehe... I think you have upgraded your level nowadays...

-Choo Soon-


Can't wait to hear more cold jokes from you. Heee.

-Yi Yeen-


El Lame-o. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-Daryl Tan-


Woo, Melaka :) btw hapsy birthday!! Enjoy your weekend thoroughly, get some cake, enjoy your hugs, count your blessings, forget the calories!

-Lareina-




Some just really make me smile la. Hee.


Happy bday my fav pianist!

-Camie-


Blessed birthday, my friend. *hugs*

-Hooi Ping-



Waiting for you to be my colleague!

-Zhi Hong-


Happy bday. Next badminton i belanja u makan

-Stephen Lew-


Whee.. blessed birthday! When will we see you again?!

-Jennifer Chew-


Bunny, Happy Birthday, sis!

-Edmund Teo-


Fuhyoh birthday! Party!! Happy birthday hwei!!

-Yen-


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TSE HWEI! (: we had an iPhone cake for you! (; hehe. Miss you at class today, but I hope you're having an awesome possum day so far, (: God bless <3

-Huey-


Happy birthday dear cousin...

-Chor Yeow-



I'm a words person. Can you tell? =)

No comments: