Monday 16 April 2012

when God gives...

..He really gives.

It was supposed to be the fullest day in the world today... before my three-hour trial got cancelled. 

It was supposed to be the second fullest day in the world tomorrow... but tomorrow's two-hour-and-a-half tutorial is also cancelled.

This Sunday, I was supposed to try to either:

  • choose between a Law CG dinner & my last annual Faculty buddy meet; or
  • try to be superwoman and be at two places at once...

But then they postponed the buddy meet - albeit to a date on which I'm not available - and I'm now out of a painful dilemma.

I still have an assignment and a law article due on Friday, and I'm still supposed to go home on Friday and then drive back up at 6am on Sunday, but as it is, I'm grateful enough.

This will do, this will do.


God of Night and Day, 
thank You.
=)

No comments: