Wednesday 21 March 2012

desmond:

"Which room has no windows?"

Yup, met the guy who can't pronounce my name in UM today.


Still the same except he suited up. Fuiyoh!



Desmond
You know, because of all your jokes, which I tell Ching Sze's nephew, I'm now his favourite uncle.


Me
Oooo, so I'm kinda his favourite aunt.


Desmond
Oh, you're an auntie izit?


Me
No, I deliberately avoided that word. Anyway, can I have a Kopiko?


Desmond
*whisper* Take two. One Mentos and one Kopiko.


Me
*takes*


Desmond
*whisper* Take one more for Ruth!


-back in the Faculty-


Me
Here, Desmond gave you a Kopiko!

Ruth
o_o



I miss Desmond! Haha!


On a random note:







One of my favourite cartoons in the 21st century.

They have at least one such weird song in every episode.


This one was when they tried to reassemble an old band, found the former drummer in the library, and tried to convince him that he has rhythm. Haha. =D

No comments: