Sunday 5 April 2009

is it just me, or is desmond happier now that he's engaged?

first. i had tea. =D



this proves my long-emphasized point that guys don't take long to get ready
because they have nothing much to choose from in the first place.



desmond #1
Desmond
Hey, Tze Wei. (are you reaaaally working on getting my name right? -_-) Wanna come for Good Friday?

Me
Where ar?


Desmond
Where else?? Jerusalem??


desmond #2
Ching Sze
Psst. They're talking about you.

Me

Really? Eh you two gossip-bugs.

Desmond
Don't flatter yourself. We have other things to talk about. Like... *turns to Adrian* Did you watch football yesterday?

Adrian
No.

Desmond
Oh. Neither did I.


desmond #3
Desmond
Hey, I have to go meet someone.

Sam
K, I can send Hwei back.

Desmond
Or you could take Tze Wei out for lunch la.

Me
Yes, Sam! Take me out for lunch! =D
(muka tebal, as always)



Desmond
Sam, when she says 'take me out for lunch', it actually means, 'treat me to lunch'. Girls are very cunning wan. How much is tose?

Sam
Er, RM2.50.


"nah, i give you RM3, then you tell me when you're getting married."


desmond #4

Desmond

Tze Wei, don't always write everything I say. Adrian *points at Adrian* makes statements too.

Me
Yeah?


Desmond
Yeah. Like today. He said - 'We have cg this week'.

Everyone (including Adrian)
...?


Pardon me, and no offence to Desmond's opinion, but that is just so not a bloggable statement.

Ya! We had brothers from Nepal today! They sang us a Christian Nepalese song.





Then they showed a video of how Nepalese Christians worship in Malaysia - in a small room that's actually a storeroom by our standards. And they were singing a happy song. No. It wasn't a happy song. It was a song. They sang it as happily as they sang it for us today.

One thing that struck me was when a Nepalese brother shared his testimony, and he said:

"I had many Christian friends in college in Malaysia.
But they never told me about Jesus Christ.

And I don't know why they didn't."



If he had been my university friend, I wouldn't have known how to react.

2 comments:

Amy said...

it is such a powerful statement by the nepalese brother! Sometimes we don't know about how good is the good news of jesus christ isn't it? I pray that God will shake us up.

hwei said...

=D