Thursday 2 April 2009

4 birthday thingies.

had another birthday thingy with the pkv-ians yesterday. i blew a flag, kissed some ice-cream, and sat on a cow. neh, nothing much happened.

the theme for the past few days have been, "tse hwei, what are you thinking?"

honestly, i have no idea what i think about. my mind pretty much looks like this most of the time:


er no, i'm not a dim-witted bimbo. owh. is that where they get the term 'dim-wit'?

come, since i'm the master of theories, let me deduce a theory that explains why i spend most of my time thinking of black squares but still have good stuff to write on my blog.

you know how we can have music play in the background and still study?
have you ever absent-mindedly rhythmically tapped your thumbnail with your middle finger, and then realize a few minutes later that it was a song you were tapping?

my theory.

it's odd how we can casually say that we have dreams because our subconscious mind works even when our conscious mind is asleep, but forget that it works even when our conscious mind isn't asleep.

even with the black square in my head, i see hyma prance and dance on the pavement, i watch ruth go from one person to another with her stories, i hear george and his random songs, and the quiet sound of my bathroom slippers what's wrong with wearing bathroom slippers out of the bathroom? ceh. k la. my real slippers rosak d. =( when they touch the ground.

my conscious mind doesn't sleep. i just swap it for a bit of subconsciousness is all.

maybe that's why it's like i'm there, and not there, when i'm with people. maybe that's why i'm like a different person when i'm on msn, sms, and in my writings. i appreciate every moment spent with every person, but i can't contribute very much to conversations. because i'm contented with knowing that the subconscious mind can hold so much more than the conscious mind.

yalah. i know it's bad la. ish.

don't think the interviewer will buy this theory when i stare at him wordlessly for 15 minutes.

oh ya. thanks for the cow. (kee aun and poay ling)

to hyma: my lips aren't that red. it's the webcam's settings. ahaha.

2 comments:

Kauntan said...

kekekekeke! i knew it would appear here somehow. xD

you have a very imaginative and brilliant mind. =D

and i think you sound the same on your blog and in real life.

my subconscious, subconsciously lets me hear your blog the way you say it.

hwei said...

What would appear here? The black square? =P

Oh, thank you. *bangga*

Izzit ar?

My subconscious is confused. ^_^"