Friday 3 April 2009

"Memory card: 0.0kB" =D

look, i found this lamp in midvalley.



hm. kinda reminds me of the time chelsea said something that made me laugh so loud i think the girls next door cursed me. i was talking about the disney movie Aladdin. and chelsea said:


"eh, aladdin is the genie in the teapot wan right?"
XD


sher how: "buddy, come to the 3rd floor of the law library as soon as possible."

"you can use this to scrub your body."
me (thinks): "
more like scrub plate. ^_^""
thanks anyway. ahahaha.



i occasionally return from the faculty to find that chelsea had been artistically inspired in my absence.



speaking of art...

don't you think this is a little disturbing? she has a sprouted head.
ew.


candid photographers don't discriminate. no one is a stranger. correction. everyone is a stranger. you can just snap a candid shot and walk away like nothing happened. =P

she was yearning to have her picture taken. i'm sure of it.


not sure i can say the same for jackson. =P


i think food has a larger purpose than just to be eaten.


yeah, i like to play with my food. most people try not to end up eating at my table.


upacara pengebumian.
*lame*


i went through soooo much trouble to fill in 3 identical forms. the management was so efficient. they got my toilet hooks (as i call them) up in just a few days.

and still people don't use them! what's wrong with you people! gah!


i'm a tea person.

=)

2 comments:

ytw said...

the tea color seems so wrong after the toilet visit.

yeeer. u memang weird.

Amy said...

i like the upacara pengebumian! There was a dead squirrel on the st for so many days ady. I need it needs u to burry (bury? berrie? haha) it